Health, Safety and Environment
It is the policy of Oilserv to conduct its operations in a safe manner, to ensure good health of its personnel, secure environment and be sensitive to the needs and concerns of the communities around its area of operation.
Oilserv will manage its operations in such a way as to achieve the following:
- Preserve the health, safety and security of the employees and members of the public who may be affected by its operations.
- Minimize the impact of its operation on the environment.
- Maintain sensitivity to the needs and concerns of the host communities around its operational areas.
- Recognize HSE management as a line responsibility.
- Maintain relationship with the host communities.
- Believe that every job can be done safely.
- Recognize that no activity shall be carried out unless considered safe.
- Complete projects earlier than client's estimated schedule with all HSE considerations in place.
The employees of the company must plan and perform their work in accordance with this policy.
Any activity that is in the opinion of the employee that cannot be carried out in accordance with the policy must be suspended and reported immediately to the relevant supervisor. Line management is responsible for the implementation of this policy.
Oilserv Limited is ISO 14001 compliant.