Health, Safety and Environment
It is the policy of Oilserv Limited to conduct her business safely, ensure good health of her personnel, protect her work environment, and be sensitive to the needs of the communities around her area of operations.
OILSERV LIMITED operations shall be performed in a manner as to achieve the following;
- Preserve the health, safety and security of her employees and members of the public who might be affected by her operations.
- Minimize to as low as reasonably practicable risks arising from her operations, to achieve zero incident goal.
- Secure company and client’s assets.
- Visible management commitment and presence through effective communication, provision of adequate resources and training, to ensure the safety and health of employees, protect the environment as well as the host communities.
- Line management responsibility and accountability for HSE/CAS issues.
- HSE considerations being seen as an integral part of our business decisions, plans and operations
- Compliance with applicable laws, legislations and relevant industry standards.
- This policy being made available to employees and concerned members of the public.
OILSERV LIMITED employees and subcontractors must plan and perform their work in accordance with this policy. Any job that cannot be done in accordance with this policy must not commence.